Press, Marketing, and Community Manager
Seattle, WA or remote
The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild is looking for someone to help grow awareness of the QAG brand and the brand of all of the titles published by QAG.
QAG is publishing several third-party titles and expanding. As such, we need a dedicated marketer/community manager with skills that spans across multiple disciplines in the market field, including press outreach, community management, and marketing. Responsibilities of this role would involve:
- A creative eye for marketing, inventing, and executing on interesting marketing promotions for multiple titles
- Managing the social media accounts for QAG and its titles
- Growing QAG's fan community on Twitter, Discord, Facebook, etc.
- Engaging with the press, including writing press releases and corresponding with the press via email and Twitter
- Interacting with the community at large on the Steam forums, Discord, etc.
- Attending major game development conventions, building connections, and representing QAG
- 2+ years of professional experience in games marketing
- Past experience growing a community for a games publisher or developer
- Familiarity with all major social media and gaming social platforms
- Active in the game development and general gaming community
- An existing relationship with the games press and influencer community
- Past experience representing a brand
We are very interested in having a diverse staff, so please don't hesitate to reach out to us.
To apply, contact Ty Taylor at email@example.com with your resume.
Copyright © 2019 The Quantum Astrophysicists Guild